Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Can I hire you to design my landscape?

Unfortunately, I am unable to take on individual design clients at this time.  The spirit is willing but the schedule is weak! The Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD) is a great resource for homeowners.  If your landscape involves more complexity or may need engineering, I would recommend utilizing the services of a Landscape Architect. The American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) can direct you to quality professionals in your area.

2. Are you available to speak to my group, club or organization?

Yes.  If the location of your group falls within the areas of Salt Lake County I serve through my daytime employer, good news! I can most likely speak to your group free of charge. Yay!

If your location is outside of the Salt Lake City, Utah area there is a charge based on location.

3. Can you diagnose a problem with my tree, lawn, etc.?’

I cannot provide this service online BUT you can obtain it through your local county extension agency.  Extension agencies are part of the land-grant agricultural colleges in your state and they provide local expertise, usually free of charge, to residents.  You can find your local agency by following this link: http://ipm.ucanr.edu/GENERAL/ceofficefinder.html